What is Jio Glass? Know Everything here.
On 43rd Annual General Meeting Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) Showcase 3D Virtual Reality Solution tool called Jio Glass.
The outbreak of the pandemic COVID-19 led lockdowns as millions of workers across diverse sectors asked for work from home. It raises the demand for online meetings. After seeing the need for online sessions, The Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) launch Jio Glass, a virtual reality solution tool mixed wireless audio.
Jio Glass, where the users can create a 3D virtual room. Other users can join them and conduct a class or a meeting. The users will use holographic images, showcase graphs, and other presentations.
Glass has an ergonomic design for comfortable use and a camera up front. It has built-in sensors that allow users to engage in immersive content. Weighs of glass is about 75 gm. The price and availability of the product not revealed yet.
The demo session conducted by president Kiran Thomas. President of RIL asks Jio to call both Aakash and Isha Ambani using Jio Glass. Immediate after Jio made a call to both Aakash and Isha Ambani. Aakash has shown in the 3DAvatar view. Isha had shown in the 2D interface. The demo conducted to show performing video meetings easy and exciting.
Kiran Thomas stated that “Jio Glass is at the groundbreaking of technology that provides best in class Mixed Reality services to users.”
Top Spots of Glass:
- Jio and Google, both companies, collaborated to develop this glass product. As earlier, google could not launch its product called google glass.
- Allow users to travel because of the feature of 3D virtual meetings.
- Come up with 25 in-built apps to allow reality video meetings.
- It supports wireless headset audio. So no wire connection required.
- Easy to use for all.
- Glass supports 5G networks so it can take the benefit of 5G services on which the company is now working. Soon it will test after the range sale is over.
- Allow us to exchange notes.
- Helpful for the eyes. Becomes it is easy to conduct classes for long hours without affecting eyesight.
- It is the best product for days we are facing today because they do all the work at home by attending virtual meetings.
- Make classes more interesting so the students will attend them.